WHY TEST WITH
MY ALLERGY DETECTIVE?
TEST & SEND SAMPLES
Quickly, easily and affordably test your home with allergist-recommended MyAllergyDetective Allergen Test Kit
REVIEW LAB REPORT
Samples sent to AIHA accredited laboratory. Results emailed in 3-days. Review easy-to-read, color-coded consumer & physician friendly report.
Take action! Working with a physician, a home services professional, or by using allergen reducing products, you can
improve your health & indoor air quality.
Breaking Down My Indoor Air Quality
“What Am I Breathing?”
- Animal Hair
- Skin Cells/Dander
- Insect Fragments
- Glass Fibers
- Dust Mines
- Synthetic Fibers
- My Allergy Detective™ has a comprehensive, easy-to-read report combining an Allergen Report and Mold Analysis in the same report.
- My Allergy Detective™ Allergen Report identifies the top Asthma triggers: Pollen, Skin Cells / Dander, Animal Hair, Mold, Synthetic Fibers, Insect Fragments, Dust Mites and Glass Fibers
- My Allergy Detective™’s Mold Analysis identifies each type of mold and its concentration level present in your air, concluding if the mold condition is normal or elevated.
- My Allergy Detective™ will help you and your allergist and immunologist understand what types and levels of allergens you are being exposed to inside your living environment
- My Allergy Detective™ provides recommendations on possible home remediators to assist in improving your indoor air quality in your home or office.
What We Test For
My Allergy Detective™ identifies the Top Allergy and Asthma triggers so you know exactly what is in
your breathable air
Why Test With
My Allergy Detective?
Itchy & Watery Eyes
Itchy & Watery Eyes
IAQ Testing –
My Allergy Detective™ is Allergist and Immunologist approved
Get your allergy air testing results on the go with our mobile responsive technology
All My Allergy Detective™ customers receive mobile notifications and emails with Air Quality Lab Report updates. View your easy-to-read indoor air quality allergen report from anywhere on your mobile device.